Frequently Asked Questions
- To get a physical card you will need:
- A photo ID or other State-accepted form of identification;
- Proof of your current address (if it is not listed on your ID) such as mail or a bill showing your current address.
- Applicants younger than 16 will need to have a parent or legal guardian with them.
- You can get a temporary online Library card good for for two months.
- Online cards will enable you to access online resources and place holds for Library materials.
- You will need to get a physical card after the online card expires or the first time you wish to check out materials from a SAILS library.
- You may use your Middleborough Library Card at any of more than 50 public libraries in the SAILS Library Network.
- According to Massachusetts Law any resident of Massachusetts may use any public library in the state, however; you will need to register your card with each Library network separately.
- Take your valid Middleborough or SAILS Library Card and register at any public libary in the state in order to use their materials and resources.
- That Library may contact your home Library in order to verify the status of your account.
- Please report stolen cards as soon as possible at (508) 946-2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $1 replacement fee for lost or stolen library cards.
- Damaged cards will be replaced for free provided you bring what's left of it with you.
Yes. Library fines can be paid online using a credit or debit card. To pay your fines: