Effective May 29th, the Governor rescinded the COVID-19 guidelines for public libraries.
Moving forward, vaccinated partons will not longer be required to wear a face covering. Unvaccinated patrons are strongly encouraged but not required to wear a face covering inside the Library. Nevertheless, social distancing will be required. Handi sanitizer and wipes will continue to be provided for patrons.
The following steps have been taken and further bring the Library back to normal operations:
- You may now visit and stay in the Library without a time limit--except when we are closed of course.
- Public computers are now available up to 3 hours--dependent on available computers.
- You may also enjoy a book at one of our comfy chairs again.
- Programming is happening both virtually and in-person. In-person programming will require pre-registration.
- Study rooms and the meeting rooms will be reservable after June 6th. The study rooms and the meeting rooms will have occupancy limits and will be available 1 hour after the last use.
- Puppets are once again looking for some temporary homes. Unfortunately, the toys continue to want to be socially isolated.
- Newspapers are available for your browsing enjoyment.
- The Friends' Bookstore will reopen on September 7, 2021.
- Material donations are again accepted.